1pBroadband Early cancellation rights
- You have the right to cancel this Agreement in relation to any (or all) of the Services within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the date this Agreement is entered into in respect of each Service you have requested.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must contact Customer Services on Phone: [Enter phone number] or Fax: [enter fax number] or write to us at Customer Services, 1pBroadband, [Enter address] informing us clearly of your decision to cancel this Agreement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). We recommend you use the attached cancellation form, but it is not obligatory to do so.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, we must receive your communication telling us you want to cancel before the cancellation period has expired; if using post, your letter should be sent first class at least 48 hours before the end of the early cancellation period.
- If you have used or damaged any of the Equipment we have supplied to you, or fail to return any Equipment to us, then additional charges may be payable by you as set out below.
Effect of Cancellation
- All Equipment must be returned to us undamaged, together with the power supply, and preferably in its original packaging - i.e. 'Undamaged.' You are allowed to do what is necessary for you to confirm that the Equipment you have received is as expected and that it is in good working order, but not any more than that. If you fail to return the Equipment, or the Equipment you return is not 'Undamaged', then you will have to pay us the reasonable costs we incur in repairing, refurbishing or replacing the Equipment (as applicable) up to a maximum of our published retail price.
- We will reimburse any initial payments received from you, without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the date we have received back from you any Equipment supplied in Undamaged condition; if no Equipment was supplied, reimbursement will be made no later than 14 days after the date we are informed about your decision to cancel this Agreement. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we are unable to do so (for example, the credit card you used has been cancelled) in which case we will use reasonable endeavours to agree an alternative method.
- Any Equipment you have received from us in connection with this Agreement must be returned to 1pBroadband, [Enter address] without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this Agreement to us. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Equipment.
- You will need to pay us for any Service(s) provided to and/or used by you prior to the date your cancellation request is received and processed by us.
I/We* hereby give notoce that I/We cancel my/our Agreement for the supply of the following Services(s: